ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Friday, April 10, 2009

I had, as you all know, breast reduction last fall. The whole process went very well; the only thing I might have changed would have been to use a female doctor. Whether you are looking for a Female Plastic Surgeon in Los Angeles, or one in your own area, it's important to make sure that they're board certified. Look at the before and after pictures- they might be graphic to some, but it's important to know what you're getting and as every woman knows the reality of the physical form can be altered by what undergarments you choose.

My own before and after pictures were interesting. I felt so self-conscious in the before shots. Boobs down to my waist without anything to hold them up. Yet if I did hold them up they looked like saggy half-deflated long balloons, two days after the carnival. After? I have yet to fully get used to the new nipples. And the breasts? Perky! Smaller! The skin irritation from chafing that was almost perpetual is gone. Finally. I have a real cleavage, and my clothes look better, and I feel less self-conscious about myself in a way that hasn't been since... ever. I had a wonderful experience, and because of my earlier abdominal radiation it was a challenge to get a good result. We managed it, however, and all thanks to my own board-qualified surgeon. If this is something you've been pondering, don't be afraid to go ask more questions about it.

No comments: