ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Friday, June 03, 2005

love me
by your side in the night
velvet skin warm on mine
breath against my back
love me
touch my face with your lips
brush the hair from my eyes with your kisses
hold me close and whisper in my ear
because you haunt my dreams
lover and beloved
hold the key to my soul
unlock me and take my treasures
they are a tribute to you
what you have given me is worth far more
you gave me my own self again
confidence and strength
no matter what shadows come I stand tall because of you
take my tribute offered freely
conquer me with your touch
love me
together we ride the night
stars shining in the darkness
come the morning I will see you by my side again
come the dawning your eyes open and you kiss my cheek
as you slip from my side
always and forever
no one will take this from me

No comments: