ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Thursday, June 23, 2005

new books? I'm in the process of thinking about wondering about getting back into my writing. For the first time in a serious way since two moves ago. I don't know how far I'll get this time before I give up in favor of the insanity that can become my life.

but since I only want to concentrate on one book at a time, which should I focus on now? the poetry or the fantasy? Or some combination of both? Because I've got this one character floating around in my subconscious and she's really cool. And her name is Alexa...

if there's anybody actually reading this, let me know your thoughts.

1 comment:

Ezraiya said...

Go with what is standing out in your mind. If Alexa is there and VERY present, write about her. She's probably itching to get out and onto paper.
Believe me, I keep having the same trouble with mine about Claire. I think I finally figured out where and what she's to do next. Now I jut need to get the motivation to do so. lol