ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Saturday, April 16, 2005

In the dark

I can feel you there, watching me.

It's black, I can't see anything. I can't move, the straps on my wrists won't let me, and I don't want to. It's bloodwarm in the darkness. The bed under me is soft, and it makes me wonder how I woke up in the first place, after I had been asleep so long. But then I remember why- you're watching me.

Can't help but shudder when your hand comes down and brushes over my shoulder. I can't help but want you to finish it tonight. Take me over. Finally, for once, claim me. Fingers tracing my body in the dark. Lips on my neck. Teeth grazing my pulse and dipping lightly down to nip at my skin. Draw my breast in your mouth and lick it. Feels so good just don't stop and my wrists are pulling at the straps before I realize that I'm yours, I'm helpless, and that's when I know I can't even make a sound.

Time is meaningless now. Sensations wash over me, they're calling me back, pulling me down and all I am is a quivering mass of nerves coming through my skin. I can't think anymore. I only react when you touch me. I can only pray that this will never end. Touch-starved, before this moment, and I'm shamelessly arching my back and letting my body beg for what my mouth cannot. And yet there seems no reason why I should not cry out... there's nothing in my mouth.

But there you are again. Your flesh is brushing my lips. I know what you want; what you want me to do. Lips parting, I draw you into my mouth and run my tongue over your cock. Even warmer than the skin touching mine that's making me crazy. I'm suckling you as you're teasing me. Payback's such a bitch, ain't it? Running my tongue under your head, just enough suction to make your body tense above mine... I can feel the catch in your breath and purr as I concentrate what's left of my brain on you.

It's over too soon. You're pulling back and squeezing my breast warningly. I want to scream more now as your body leaves mine. You can't leave me here, not like this, not again. Back arching again, this time in protest as my hips pump uneffectively against the empty space where you should be. I can't stop it. I want you. I need you touching me.

And then your warmth returns. The sun to warm my bones, and send me purring again- writhing against you. I can feel your hardness between my legs, demanding your way into me. I'm so wet and it just feels so good to have you sliding into me. Slowly. Very slowly. It can't ever stop, I will never be full of you. The slower you go the more I'm feeling and the more I want to start screaming or at least Something to show you what a good kitty I am. To beg you not to stop. To beg you to bring me over and over until the rest of my brain flees and then it's starting. A whole new different warmth. Deep inside me. And it's like a wave licking at my toes at first. Ebb and rise. Every time it rises a bit further and brings me just a little closer to heaven. When it reaches my brain the world stops. I don't know how much time has passed since you woke me. I don't know how much longer I'll be your prisoner here. I don't care. Just don't stop coming to my bed in the night, in the darkness, and don't ever take your warmth away from my skin.

No comments: