ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Friday, April 22, 2005

somewhere is a candle in the window
it lights my path home, no matter how far i wander
no matter where my ghosts will lead me
no matter how much i See or Feel
the candle is lit for me

warn me of the rocks in my path
warn me of the tempests, the storms
but no cloud can hide this light
i hold to that in the darkness
i shield it tightly in my heart

there is no way back that will not hurt me
today

strike a deal with the demons for my pain
maybe too much maybe not enough...
but it's my choice to go back into the shadows
i'll deal with the consequences when they come
for now, i fade willingly
as i search out my tools once again
always knew i kept them for a reason

Silent screams in my head again
only at dawn
but it's enough to start the shaking

No comments: