ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Friday, September 23, 2005

back from vacation and everything is still going...

I saw a quote the other month and it keeps running through my head right now. "Where am I going, and how did I get in this handbasket?" Very appropriate. Tomorrow is my 2nd wedding anniversary. It's odd; because it feels like we've been together all our lives. I really can't remember how I ever lived my life without my Sailor in it. Tonight we split up the cranky baby-wrangling, and I took the second part. Now she's sound asleep and I'm treating myself to a small glass of sherry. Because I haven't had any in months, and I guess I've earned it today. Things are coming together. The depression isn't so bad this week, and my health isn't so bad, and I'm getting more rest at night which lets me face the day easier, and thus happier all around. I've got more energy to play with the little one, and then she naps better and sleeps better, and she's happier. Which makes me happier. Let the cycle commence!

Soon now I think I can get back into writing again. If I can just find the time /wince. I'm spending too much time getting my house back in order. But I did manage to save a lot of money between costco and sales this week, and that makes my life even happier. For some reason it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to run a house on very little money. And with what we save, we can do fun stuff every month.

No comments: