ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Friday, January 12, 2007

We've finally got some words worked into the Toddler's vocab. "walk" is one of them. So is "me". She also seems to have grasped the concept of "no", as she loves shaking her head back and forth vigorously while laughing at me.

I love her to pieces. She's so happy that it hurts, but it's a good hurt for me. I like seeing it, and I like making her laugh. However I still hate the idea of moving. I really hate the deal of packing and unpacking and leasing and getting our application approved... I wish it were over already.

So to compensate for this I'm knitting more socks. And a baby blanket. And a grownup bedspread. And I'm designing a dress, which I may just go out and buy the yarn for this afternoon. Crafthappy? Possibly.

1 comment:

Sarah and Jack said...

Yea for Tiff and the talking!!!!