ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Thursday, January 25, 2007

What a week. No, really. We've now finally got moving dates, and moving in dates, and driving dates, and make out dates, and flaming dates, and dates with honey... no, wait, that's something different. As much as I'd like to be able to link the food thing to the moving thing, I can't make it work.

Next week will be equally insane for me, although I won't be able to do it near a computer. Here's hoping that there's something else to keep me busy. Like, say, working on the stuff for my show in March. So hugs to all the frazzled people today. Hugs to sick mamas and tired tots everywhere. I'm going to curl up in bed with pizza tonight and take some more sinus medication. My goal? To be able to breathe laying down tonight.

No comments: