ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Friday, July 08, 2005

gods. my Echocardiogram was fairly routine for me, I guess. My doctor left me a message yesterday that I had to get more bloodwork done this morning, so I did that. She called me at home just after lunch and told me that my platelets are still hinky. And they have convinced my white cells and another "marker" [I forget which one] to join them on the hinky side of life. Now, given my pre-cancer history, bone marrow issues are the last thing we'd expect to find in me. However, I'm being sent back into the clutches of oncology soon, to give it a going over.
On a brighter(?) note, I had another of my fake heart attacks during the echo. So, hopefully, they'll figure out what's going on with that.
y'know, I remember, barely, when my life did not resemble an episode of ER...

No comments: