ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Monday, March 30, 2009

It's the beginning of the week. Second week of spring break; next week my daughter goes back to school on the yellow school bus. I'm settling in. Starting a bible study at church. For once I've moved and decided to join this at the right time- the book is just starting. The discussions are forming, and I can be there from the beginning instead of the end. The book is "The Case for Christ". A lot of thinking. I'm trying to keep up with the book. Another first- I'm actually about to stand a chance of getting the homework done every week.

It's a good thing. The whole deal. I'm happy here. The kids seem happy here. My Boy said to me that he wouldn't mind finishing out his career here, if that's the way the wind blows...

No comments: