ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Friday, May 06, 2005

I just sit by the isolette and peer in at my girl. She's feeling more like mine today. I can put my hand lightly down and just rest on her back, and she closes her eyes and sleeps. It doesn't startle her as much. The first few times I touched her, the monitors screamed because her heart and resp. rate jumped. Made me scared to touch her, for a bit. It seems like the more I sit and touch her and look at her, the less I ever want to leave. This is good, I am bonding and finally feeling like this is my child... and I don't want to break my heart when I have to leave the room. I don't want to break my heart on this, I won't be able to prevent it. Either I love her and I break, or by not loving her I break.

Why do they say "All you need is love?"
I'd like a little more than love.
I'm still waiting.

No comments: