ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

My little escape artist is trying to break out of her isolette. When we got there yesterday she was up on her toes, attempting to wiggle her way up through the top of the little isolette. So cute. Also, there was some breathing problems again... but hopefully they will stop soon. Her poor lungs. My poor nerves.

I still want to cry at odd moments. She's so tiny and precious, and she doesn't weigh hardly anything at all, but then I've said that already. I'm just tired, still. It could be worse. I could be tired and sore and overwhelmed with her at home, instead of knowing she's safe where she is. And watched over by people with oodles of experience at this.

I miss you, darling. When will you reach up your arms to me to be picked up, to be held? Get big soon. Get well, grow strong. I need you home. I need you to be well and strong and come home so we can get on with our lives.

No comments: