ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Saturday, May 28, 2005

my dear, sweet, precious child. Her skin is filling out so nicely. She's a lot less wrinkly now, and getting chubby and pink. Delicious! I'm starting to worry less about her, but I know that I will never stop worrying about her. She's so adorable.

Someday soon I'm going to be able to take her home. Then I'll have my family all under one roof for the first time. I'm going to be so tired, and so happy when that happens. Smug smile on my face, because we're going to be together at last. And everything will work out.

I just have faith that it will all work out. The powers-that-be have got to have some sort of plan for this. Nothing can happen without a reason of some sort. And what doesn't kill us will only make me stronger. Or should that be- stranger?

No comments: