ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I have washed the syringes, the tiny bottles, the child has been rocked and sung to and soothed and tucked into bed. Tomorrow is another day, today is now mostly forgotten.

Moving his feeds up to take more from the bottle. I try to meet every challenge as it comes, but how to take a full time out from everything else to spend an hour of every three feeding him? We tube more than we want to, we make an effort to make things happen in a good manner.

I'm wondering how the next week will play out. Granted, these are early days yet. It's hard to say for sure what's going to happen in a week when we're all really in the swing of things. I want to say as well that so far I'm getting more sleep with this kid than I thought I would.

Life as a parent of two preemies with eating issues. Hmm. I should have checked my sanity in at the door a long time ago, at least that way I'd have a claim ticket for it.

No comments: