ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Saturday, May 10, 2008

My living room is a wreck, but the laundry is done and the dishes are being washed in the dishwasher; a constant swishing hum in the background. My babies are sleeping. My Boy is tucked up in bed, snoring away. I'm sitting down with my quilting, and watching tv, and feeling totally relaxed and happy with life.

Isn't it amazing how your attitude can run the entire day? There were so many points in my day that could have been different if I had let anxiety and pressure get to me. Instead we all enjoyed a relaxing Saturday. There was laughter and giggles and lots of hugs with my babies. There was a sense of loving partnership with my Boy. There was so much quiet joy.

It restores something deep inside of me. Something I've missed for a long time. Something wonderfully stretched to the point of fullness right now; because it's all full up. I'm full up of love and happiness. What a wonderful change from anxiety, hard long nights of cranky children, longer nights of no sleep and chronic worry.

No comments: