ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Today's mail brought a present for me. Weaving sticks. I had just enough set aside for them, and I felt I needed a little present after being so tight with the budget. It seems that no matter what we do we're always behind on something or other, and it's awfully old...

Part of my push on the Virtual Craft Show is that I'm trying to get some money together for Christmas. Part of it is that I'm trying to carve out a few moments for myself doing stuff I really really like but have no real place for/need in this house. My stick weaving is part of that. First project is destined for the Craft Show- it's a throw rug in cranberry red. I'd love some ideas as to what price to put on this; please leave a comment with your thoughts.

No comments: