ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Finally! My spring sale is going on over at Etsy.com (here) and I (finally) got the time and light to take pictures, measurements, and upload the listings. I'm hoping for a clean sweep of my shop from this, because that will give me a bigger incentive to craft for the next Big Sale. Ideally, I'd be doing a sale every three months or so.

I'm so psyched to be having a day off again. Now that we've gotten mostly unpacked and moved in, the Boy has told me that today I've got to take the time off. So here I am, sitting on the bed, with several screens open as I'm trying to surf between four sites and watch sitcoms. It really makes me feel good since we woke up this morning to find a naked unhappy child in the nursery.

It seems that some time during the night she got hot. Being the child of both her parents, she worked her way out of her nightie. Then pulled off her panties. Then she pulled off the diaper. And then, not to be confined anymore by the strictures of society, she tossed her blankets out of the crib. She also did what normal biological things do. Luckily for all of us, she decided not to smear her poop all over her body. I'm not so surprised, her daddy likes to shed his clothing at night because his body turns into a small furnace. Good for the winter when it's colder, not so good for apartment living where the washing of bedding is a problem. Yeah, we end up washing the blankets about every other week, or we should... and now that we have a washer in the house I'll likely start doing that.

Any case, go check out my sale. And then curl up with a book or hobby and enjoy the day. It's been a long, hard winter for everybody. Let's make it a bit more bearable.

No comments: