ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Sunday, March 04, 2007

I read an article yesterday about dish detergents being forced to reevaluate their formulas. It's the phosphates. Apparantly, the phosphates are getting in the water and killing stuff, or something. Which makes me reflect on yet another happy thing about melaleuca: no phosphates.

I don't have to feel bad about cleaning my kitchen or doing dishes, or anything in my house because not only are the products non toxic but they're non-toxic for the stuff around me too. And so I get to pat myself on the back and rack up those Good Mommy points that are more precious than gold.

The sucky part of today was the inability for me to rest at all. I've been awake now for a long time, and I've promised some date time to the Boy for when the Toddler falls asleep, and I'm starting to feel a drag. Of course it could also be due to the Chill Pill I had to take after her Ladyship's bathtime this evening.

O.M.G... tried a thought that had been raised by my mama group, I put her in the toddler tub inside of the big tub, on the hope that her resistance was due to feeling too overwhelmed by the big tub. Well, it didn't help. The screaming was worse. Again, with the screaming. And the clawing. And the scratching and pulling and the screaming. And did I mention the screaming?

Tomorrow will be better. Tomorrow there will be less screaming. This will pass into history as just another developmental stage and that will be a better memory. And in the meantime maybe I'll just have a lot of cups of tea, and count to a hundred in my head.

No comments: