ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Monday, December 24, 2007

Yes, there really was a baby in those blankets! But the blanket bundle was about twice the size of the baby. His head is about the size of a medium lime, and he was flirting with me the whole time I was holding him. So cute! I'm thrilled that I did, indeed, get to hold him before Christmas. This might be the best present I've ever gotten, possibly only tying in place for "best" with the Christmas eve that my Boy came home from a two month stint in Meridian, MS. That was the time I found out I was pregnant with the Toddler two weeks after he left. It was a wonderful moment for us, but then we got worried because nothing really seemed to go right, and he couldn't wait to come home and be with me/us... last set of orders cut before the command there broke for the holidays. He was diverted and rebooked and what with one thing and another he was on one plane or another for 24 hours until finally arriving at SD. I didn't care. I was just so happy to see him at last.

And here we are, Christmas Eve day. I hope it's a merry one for all of you, no matter where you are or what beliefs you ascribe to. Big Hugs.

No comments: