ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Sunday, November 02, 2008

So much angst, so little time... today it feels like I'm walking through the shadowy places again, only the control I've got over the rest of me (the outside me, as opposed to the inside me that gets to write here) is so much better than it's ever been. I had to discuss things with a friend of mine, things that made the placating side want to hide and placate, and although the discussion went fairly well I still feel this sense of panic. I think that's where it's all coming from.

So how to deal with the angst in a productive way? Or at the least, a non-harmful way? The kids are in bed, the dishes are done, the house is put to bed for the night. And I'm reading angsty fanfic. Which makes it all so good....

No comments: