ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My favorite timesuck when I'm broke and bored is virtual slots. I always do the free ones, and I'm horribly loyal. Imagine my shock when I tried to log onto my preferred slot game last night and found it was... CLOSED! The horror. I found another site quickly enough, and it seems more engaging, and the games have enough flashy lights and bells to hold my interest and distract me from how broke I am. Of course, there's always the daydream that I'll actually hit the button on the randomly selected instant that the jackpot gets released.

I know, most of the time it's a scam. You never actually get that jackpot. BUT. Once, a long time back, it happened that I won one of the lesser cash prizes on such a site. And they did send me a check for the full amount and no strings. So I feel pretty safe with it. And I'm not actually spending my real non-existant money.

No comments: