ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Monday, May 21, 2007

I love staying home with my family; even on the days when it seems as though every breath taken in the house is designed to make me feel either incompetant as a mother or useless as a wife.

No, really, they're both doing fine. I know that my problem is all MY problem and not theirs. Just as I know that according to my calendar this is one of those days when my judgment is not to be trusted. In the freezer there is ice cream. It will make me feel better. And the chocolate bar? That will make me feel better as well.

What's not helping is that my feet don't know whether they're hot or cold. I spent two days trying to think up a post for today. My computer is having periodic mood swings. And my fingers don't want to knit on my projects. I'm beginning to develop a case of starteritis- I want to pull out something new, break the seal on the packet, and stitch to about 3/4 of the way through the project. That's when I usually lose all interest in finishing it.

I'm waiting for something to change. I'm waiting for my brain to wake up- I've spent half of today in hibernation. I just want to lay in bed and doze. Is this pms or is this something else? Somebody give me a quick kick in the ass.

No comments: