ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Today's one of my workout days and I'm supposed to be working up a sweat right now. Am I? Not exactly. Unless you count the sweat worked up by chasing a toddler, trying to get her to take a nap, and recovering from chasing the toddler and trying to get her to take a nap.

The recovery portion of today is going fairly well. I'm sitting here catching up on my 'Net, folding laundry, working up the motivation to make dinner (yeah, I make dinner around lunchtime so that it's just needing to be reheated at dinner time- I'm wierd.) I'm also drinking cherry koolaid. My juice of choice.

Bizarre things going on in our universe today include wondering where the heck all this glass is coming from. For the past couple of weeks I turn up another little fragment of broken glass about once a week or so. I don't know how it got there, I don't know when it got there. As far as I can tell it's coming in on somebody's shoes. Today I found it by stepping on one. I think Tiff cut herself on it a little bit, but since she refuses to tell me with her words what she did to hurt herself -tiny cut on the knee- I can't know. For all I know it came from one of the several tantrums she had all morning... throwing herself down on the floor, rolling around screaming, and whacking her little body against furniture.

Much more of this and I'm going to consider outfitting her room with padded walls for her own protection and sending her in there to have tantrums.

No comments: