ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

This morning I learned that I live just about smack-dab in the center of california. Wow. That is, like, totally amazing. And yes, valley-speak does rot the brain. Fortunately for us we live around so many of those happy california cows. I've yet to hear them talking and having one of those commercial moments.

I need to drink more water again. We got so far away from drinking enough liquids when we moved up here. I haven't hit total dehydration yet, which is good, but I fear that Tiff might start getting that way soon. The Boy is fighting it every day in his office; his department recently lost their AC and I don't know when, if ever, it's getting fixed.

The heat outside is nice and dry this week. I luuuve it. Really. While the temp is the same as it is where I grew up, the humidity is about a third of that. A nice, even, dry heat. I still feel like my skin is baking when I leave the house, but at least I can breathe. Oxygen, my friends, is a good thing.

No comments: