ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

It's official. Caffeine my body no function well without. Example the first: after nearly a week of no caffeine, I came home yesterday and started screaming at my family for no discernable reason. This was bad. Then I put Tiff to bed, sat on the couch, and cried quietly on the Boy for the next two hours. Then we all went to sleep and stayed there for 12 hours.

Today I went out and bought more caffeine tablets. My headache is finally gone. My body is ...slowly... returning to normalcy, or what passes for that. I'm getting some of the straightening up and clearing surfaces done. I even unpacked my faux tiffany lamp and set it up in the living room! Look, more lighting! I can do my needlework out there again! Even though it stays broad daylight out lots longer than it did last week, and the outside temp is starting to push the mid-nineties, and I'm so glad that this sentence is starting to end because it's become a runaway thing with a mind of it's own.

And while I've been cleaning out, here's a knickknack that I've been thinking about getting rid of for a while. It's too good to throw out, it has no purpose here, and maybe somebody out there wants it. The Ebay listing can be found here.

No comments: