ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Monday, December 29, 2008

My day started mildly enough. What's a flat tire before sunrise, when you've already planned out the childcare and thought ahead to taking the car in for servicing? Two more new tires have now brought me up to four new tires in a year. The bright side to this whole thing being that I shouldn't have to worry about getting a tire shredded on the drive up to Washington.

The kids were wonderful today. I love them more every day. I love cooking for them, I've gotten used to having a blond head sandwiched between my elbow and the counter, silently pointing out snacks that she wants.

I just don't quite have the fine print worked out. Money and housework and the joys and stress are all wrapped up in a wonderful knot right between my shoulderblades right now.

No comments: