ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

drowsing by the fire

I'm drowsing by the warm glow of the tv tonight and trying to kick myself in the pants. That's pretty hard to do when you're not double jointed. Or, you know, my own identical twin sister. Thing is, I need to get my contact list built and the e-spiel sent to them. This is going to be a one-time type thingie, it's not like I'm planning on spamming these people to the ends of the earth. I just find it's easier to communicate over the 'Net than face to face or on the phone. I just- have a Thing about real-time communication sometimes. It takes more personal energy than I feel it's worth.

So I'm going to use the e-spiel method. It's everything I'd say to the person if she were here with me, but in a written form. I really hope this works out at least a little bit like I want it to. Cause I could use the morale-boost of knowing that I might possibly succeed at this.

No comments: