ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Thursday, September 21, 2006

The update on Tiffany's foot/leg is that her hip is slightly angled and so is her foot, which in real terms means that two slight angles make a major angle when everything hits the floor running. Her left foot turns out at a duck-like angle, and she's used to balancing like this. Which may be problematic later. We'll see. In the worst case scenario she'll be good at ballet... Best case, she'll be average.

So I'm feeling kinda psyched this morning. The Queasy passed about twenty minutes ago. At the current moment Right Now I can eat anything I want to and move around without worrying that I'm going to puke. After the PT Lady left us we managed to get our butts to the library for story time. Tiff won the Book of the Day! I'm thrilled, more thrilled than she is. She's like, So? I always chew on my books. And I'm like, Yes! You can chew this one without Mommy getting all loud about it. Mommy has enough drama in her life this week.

The Used Book Sale is coming along really well. A bunch of stuff has moved in and out this week. I lucked out this morning at the library sale- four brand new paperbacks! I'm thrilled. They were a real steal for me and I hope that they will find good homes somewhere with some of you. Am I running a book adoption program here? It feels like that some days.

No comments: