ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Thursday, September 07, 2006

sometimes you feel like a nut

Tonight I'm going all out. I'm drinking a wine cooler. I bought a lottery ticket. Wow, I'm like, rich, or something. Living dangerously. Woo-Hoo.

Tiffany's asleep. She fell asleep in my arms again; I kissed her when I laid her in bed and tucked her in. She turned her little face up to me and smiled. Sweet Girl. Mommy loves you. Mommy fell in love with you a long time ago, and falls all over again every night.

I'm looking forward to the weekend. I've got my Boy home with me Four Whole Days. That's four whole days I don't have to send him to work before dawn. Four whole days in which we can be a lazy stay-at-home family. If there's anything better than that, I don't care what it is. Right now, I'm content.

1 comment:

John said...

No matter how long the day has been, falling in love every night makes everything worthwhile. I completely understand!