ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Sunday, January 15, 2006

I'm not feeling so profound today. Maybe it's the restless night I spent, tossing and turning. Maybe it's the early wakeup call from KittyCat, who giggled and wiggled her way all around the crib before the sun was up.

We're going to early church this morning. Then I'm coming home and resting the remainder of the day. Bake some more bread- thanks for the compliment, Tam! I'm glad you like my bread. Don't forget to come back next week and grab some more to take home for your Boy! And remember- since it's seriously lacking in preservatives and chemical additives, it does tend to go Green rather quickly. The flip side to this, of course, is that it's better for you than a lot of other foods...

1 comment:

Ezraiya said...

Awww, you mentioned me in your blog! I feel so special!!! The bread went into the freezer as soon as I got home.