ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Three Doors Down: Away from the Sun; "Dangerous Games"

And what do I care to get me through these sleepless nights
And what do I have to hold when no one’s there to hold me tight
And what do I see the only thing that gets me through this is

I feel and I feel you


He's still here. For one more night before the last underway before the Long One. He's sleeping. In a few minutes I'm going to go in and lay down next to him and lay awake all night, listening to him breathe. I love him. That's the only thing that matters. I breathe through my pain tonight, and in all the days to come. I'm going to wake up tomorrow and hold our baby, and she's going to laugh with joy to see the sun. She doesn't know that my heart breaks.

No comments: