ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Yesterday we went out to Balboa, as per the original plan. I'm happy to say that I made it through three whole exhibits before my stamina gave out and we had to head for home. That one of those three places was a gift shop is totally besides the point.

KittyCat has been getting lots of exercise today. She's been happily rolling around on the floor and inchworming herself around corners and into several odd places. It's fun to watch. As for her Mommy, well- I'm on the lookout for Mother's Little Helpers. Next week I'm seeing somebody to further this search, and hopefully he'll be able to give me something that will help. It's taken me several months to reach this point, and it feels like I'm failing to ask for chemical assistance. But it will help me be a better Mommy. That's the end goal, and how I get there is no longer that important to me.

No comments: