ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Temptation.
Dove chocolate. Chai Latte. Citrus-based body products.
Anything claimed as 'educational'.
If it's educational, I'll consider it. Especially if it promises to make my life easier. There's just not enough energy to keep up with the demands of adulthood and toddler-hood. If I can distract the KittyCat for a certain crucial period of the day I'm happy. This morning the child got way too over-tired. She was wired. In the happy giggly place that precedes total sleep.

There's a very slight chance that having now gone to la-la-land, she'll actually stay there for the rest of the night. I can cope with that. Tomorrow Grammy descends upon us with the force of a natural Event. Let's all pray that it's not a disaster.

No comments: