ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I've got to sleeptrain this child, before it gets any harder. She's a real gem. Real stubborn. Cute as a button and twice as cuddly as a kitten. And she's got a set of lungs that really work well... sigh. Maybe this phase won't last long and I'll be able to teach her to self-soothe pretty quickly. Like, say, in a week. I don't have much hope of that, though. I take some comfort in that she's just like I was as a baby this age- which means that what worked on me will likely work on her fairly effectively. It's saved me oodles of fussing already. I miss my Boy, and I want to stop time while he's gone so that he won't miss any of this. The joy I get out of watching her stand up, the thrill of cruising the furniture, it's just making my heart sing every day.

No comments: