ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

post-it notes are where it's at. I really mean it. Without them I'd be so screwed, and not in that fun way. Right now I've got about five of them scattered over and under my laptop. All in various stages of coherency, and all but one I don't really need anymore. Plus, my computer's thinking things over a bit too hard, and at the moment I can only see about five words of what I'm typing at a time. Which makes the touch typing that I learned in grade school oh, so, appropriate now.

My cousin and his wife are having a baby. I'm so happy for them. Even though she's made it further than I ever got, I'm really glad for them. And ok, just a bit jealous at times. This is not helping the baby fever that I've got this week. Did it ever really end? I want to do it again. Soon. And this time I want to look pregnant, dammit. If I'm going to be sick, I want visible proof other than the pea-soup green face. But regardless of that, good luck you two! I wish you all the luck in the world. Be safe. To take somebody else's words, "don't be scared. I know you can do this." It's a scary and wonderful feeling to see that new parent bracelet on your arm. You'll never forget it.

No comments: