ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

technical difficulties

Apparantly last night's link to the amazon site didn't work; at least, I'm unable to actually see the link that I know is supposed to be there. So for all those fans who actually care the title of the book is:
Mommy laid an egg
Author: Babette Cole

And it's still really, really funny.

So we're off to the doctor this afternoon, and I am starting to feel a little nervous about it. I just want this whole thing over, I want the Tiffany to take a nice long nap tonight, and I want to wake up when she's 19 and off in college. If she's anything like me that's when I'll really have to start to worry. Before that- not so much.

my brain is having technical difficulties with life. that's why the title for today's entry... This is subject to change without notice and I'll let y'all know how things go when I have some clue about it.

No comments: