ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Friday, June 01, 2007

ads on blogs

So I've just joined payperpost; it's a site that will pay you to write a review of a site or product and post that on your blog- then you get paid for it. Sounds pretty simple, doesn't it? I think so.

I can add this to my list of ways to make some extra money on the Net. It won't be thousands a month (though it would be nice) but it'll help out. Every little bit helps. More for the goldfish cracker fund! I found it through a series of unrelated clicks and searches that had nothing to do with looking for them and everything to do with just following my nose and browsing around this morning. It's remarkable what you can find while browsing the Net. As long as you make sure the anti-virus and firewall are properly configured!

Every now and then I start feeling pinched because we've got to watch our pennies. I feel broke, poor, like a bad wife because I can't make gold from straw. You know what? I'm coming to realize that those feelings are pretty damn consistant the world over. It's what you do with them that counts. Are you going to sit around bitching? Are you going to go out there and try to do something? Circumstances right now are against me going outside of the house to work. I wouldn't feel right doing an at-home freelance job; but this is something I can do. I can blog. I can get some cash back from Adbrite for my time. I can sell the crafts that I make in my free time and insomnia for some more cash. I can take online surveys and after a while the little stuff really does add up.

PayPerPost is the newest, the latest and greatest that I'm going to try out and believe in. Free to join; you're not going to lose anything at all. Who knows? I might end up with those thousands at the end of a year. I'm not greedy, I don't need thousands a week that's unsustainable. I just want a hundred or so a month.
ads on blogs

1 comment:

Wildflower said...

I disagree - you should not trust these online money schemes.
Be very careful.

Everyone hurts for money is some way - either we have not enough to do simple things, or near not enough to survive, or not enough to do more of what we want to do.

When you have enough family around you though, their support and love, sustains us and our children. And I don't mean the famiy in your house, I mean extended family.
All of that "is" family.