ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Payperpost. I've now written two little blurbs for them. And for this, they will pay into the Goldfish Cracker Fund. With these two blurbs I will add to my household budget which now will be stretching to cover a second baby, toddler, eventually with luck help pay for some of their education.

Money, money, money. Everybody needs it, nobody thinks they have enough. With the economy of gas prices and other expenses it's hard to know where we can cut anything further out. I'm doing everything I can think of. Having another baby may not be up there on the list of things I've done to cut the expenses, but in the long run I don't view children as an expense. They are people, they are gifts, and yes it's a challenge to make things stretch to care for everyone but ultimately it's a worthy cause.

No more than two, though, because my body won't permit it and my husband is not willing to lose me over children. He says it's because he refuses to allow me to make him a single father. I suspect it's much more that I scared him to death the last time I had a baby and he can't quite bring himself to say that to me.

1 comment:

Ezraiya said...

Payperpost? What's that?

-Tam