ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Another day in paradise. Another day when I couldn't sleep last night, or the night before, and yet it's easier to be happy cause my baby is all smiles and laughs this morning. She had a good poop, and a good nap between the time when we got home from taking her Daddy to work and sunrise, and now she's in a nice clean pink onesie and playing happily on the floor. So it doesn't matter that I've got a little list of stuff that I WANT TO GET DONE. I'm just going to take it one thing at a time and enjoy watching her play. And periodically I'm going to get down there on the floor and play with her.

I still feel like an episode of National Geographic now and then- we're watching the wild and elusive Bay-Bee, in her natural habit, exploring the world around her... I'm sitting up here in my blind, so that she doesn't spook at the sight of me, and she's completely oblivious to the Mommy. Except for those moments when she turns her head to look at me with a huge smile on her face and I realize that yes, she knows perfectly well that I'm here, and she thinks it's as funny as I do.

No comments: