ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Monday, October 03, 2005

Today could have gone a lot worse. I didn't want to go to therapy this morning, but I went, because going and not wanting to be there is better than not going and not wanting to be there. And there was some stuff on my mind about what happened on Saturday that I felt really crappy about. No, I'm not going to talk about that. I'm worried that if anyone reads it they'll condemn me for it. Suffice it to say that I'm doing well again now, and looking forward to the rest of my busy week.

I need to make a plan for cleaning up around here and stick to it. Maybe by writing down a bunch of stuff in easy steps, and tackling three things a day? I need to get off my ass and act like the housewife that I want to be. This will not happen by itself, I know.

Also, I have a very leaky baby. Just wanted to say that. She has managed to load up twice as many diapers today as normal. This is likely due to her wanting to nibble on every bottle all day, consuming her normal amount over several hours, and fussy every time that somebody tried to put her down to play, or interact with her, or anything else besides holding her little chubby hands around her bottle. Maybe she suspects that tomorrow we're going back to the doctor?

No comments: