ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Saturday, October 29, 2005

When my husband told me that he was going to take the KittyCat all day today so that I could rest, and get some of my own stuff done, I mentally shrugged and 'meh, I'll believe that he can do it when it happens'. This morning, about two hours into it, he came in and woke me up and told me that I had to take her. Then he goes out for a smoke...

He needs more sleep. Recently he changed his carpool arrangements, so that he now leaves two hours earlier than before. This, supposedly, was to make life easier. But now he's sleepdeprived again, already irritable because of cutting back on the smoking, and such things do not for patience with a fussy baby make.

He's being stubborn about this. And now, to complete the day, he is back in bed, asleep. If he had stayed in bed until a reasonable time this morning, before getting all worked up, there would not be this need. On the other hand, maybe it's not Saturday yet? Maybe my day of rest has not, officially, begun? I can cope with that. I got to lay around in bed until 7 this morning (minus the hours of 4-5:15, when I was soothing the fussy KittyCat).

Hey, on the bright side, the lemonade I made yesterday really took off after sitting and steeping all night in the fridge. It's YUMMY. I had to add more sugar, but it's still some of the best I've had in a long time. Maybe it's the lack of chemicals? There's something to be said about that...

No comments: