ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Friday, October 21, 2005

It's gray and cloudy and I hurt from my neck to my heels. At least I don't have a headache on top of it all... I'm going to try to go into my doctor again next week and see what they say. I'm tired of being told that it's all in my head, because I'm too young to hurt this badly. What the fuck do they know about how badly I'm hurting? I'm the one living in this body.

Dinner tonight is slow-roasted chicken, spaghetti with broccoli and alfredo sauce, and homemade bread. Later I'm going to cook down the bones and make a large pot of soup for the freezer. I love my crockpot, and the feeling that I'm turning slowly into someone that my PennDutch foremothers would approve of. Even if I don't save my aluminum foil and reuse my bread bags.

KittyCat's not feeling well tonight, she's been all snuggly and clingy and prone to loud crankiness at odd moments since last night. Hopefully she'll start feeling better soon.

No comments: