ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Am I falling into the old trap of the chronically depressed? "I feel great, therefore I must stop taking my medication, and everything will continue to be great." Don't worry, Mom, I'm not going off the prozac. Or the supplemental vitamins.

I say this because I've spent a great deal of time over the past two days laying around trying to nap. Is this a result of the heat wave? Or is it delayed hormonal PMS? Or is it something more insiduous- that I'm feeling sluglike and lazy in my current baby-free home?

Pssst! I've unlocked the baby-latch on the kitchen sink cabinets. Am I living dangerously, or what? I do start to feel more like a person, though. And now that I've had a second nap today I begin to wake up and get motivated. Must be the heat wave, because this second nap was that half drugged feeling with heavy limbs that you only really get when you're three degrees too hot for comfort and there's no breeze.

Oooh. Tonight, I sleep good.

No comments: