ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Hah!

I'm watching the Today show, and they just ran a segment on stain removers. At the end of the segment they announced their pick for best product, and said that for all of the products shown you wanted to wash as soon as you got home, and that you definately didn't want to let it sit.

To this I say, HAH! My stain remover (melaleuca) can be sprayed on and then sit in the laundry hamper for two weeks. Without fabric damage. And the stain comes completely out. This is a godsend for the stay at home mom with the toddler with the staining and the smearing of food into everything and the carrots in my bra... don't ask. I don't want to know. Selective memory, right? Where is the repression when you need it?

No comments: