ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Saturday, July 15, 2006

amazing or crazy?

I'm stealing today's title from a piece of spam I just saw in my mailbox. Call it my fee for reading my mail. I know that my brain isn't working just right tonight. It's been a long day. I'm dangerously hormonal right now. Also, I bought more yarn at the store today. Let's see, how many projects does that make that I'm taking back to SD with me, and I've got how many that are in various stages of completion? I lost count, that's how many. Although I am almost positive that I still own more books than crafts, so that's a happy plus.

Although, we had 18 cartons of Books when we moved from coast to coast. This number has gone down slightly since then- but we've also accumulated lots of other things. In any case, I'm currently not worrying about it. That's one more thing I don't have to think about tonight.

I'm still going to lay awake feeling bloated and craving pizza, though.

No comments: