ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Saturday, July 29, 2006

blogity blogity blogity

This morning I woke up with no idea what I wanted to get done today. That's not precisely true. I know what I want to have done at the end of the day, it's just not realistic to expect a publisher's house sweepstakes team to show up on my doorstep. Especially as I haven't entered their contest in the past 6 months.

I'm putting together a packet on Melaleuca. That's the ecofriendly non-toxic cleaning stuff and home products that I'm now using. Inexpensive, good for the environment, and the "standard" promise of extra savings, cash back in your pocket, and financial freedom. That's a lot to expect from a bottle of soap or a lipgloss.

Seriously, though, I didn't really expect much out of it. But a month after I enrolled as a new customer I referred two other people and got a small check, just as promised, all according to their paperwork. So it's legit. And I'd be buying all this stuff anyway. So if anyone's interested, let me know where to send the packet. It's informational. No pressure, no followup sales inquiries.

No comments: