ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Thursday, July 13, 2006

another day

Once again I'm sitting here mildly concerned with the goldfish cracker budget. It's almost payday, which is why I'm stressing. No matter how well we do it always seems as though the money is spent before it hits the account- not spent in the overdrawn sense, spent in the promised sense. At least we're still in the black...

I'm excited about the current promotion with my "wellness products". If I enroll four people this month there's a bonus that would take care of two whole car payments. I think that there's one person in my immediate contact list that would be interested, but I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up about it. At any rate, I can definately say that this stuff is worth my time and energy in using- free of fumes, SO worth it when it comes to cleaning up baby-byproducts. I don't have to wait until she's contained in another room to use it. And should we have another baby sometime down the road, it'll be better for him/her in the preemie sense.

If anybody reads and wants to know more about these products, drop me a line. I promise I won't pimp them to you, I'll just answer your questions and try to help.

No comments: