ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Monday, April 02, 2007

Could I use an extra couple hundred dollars? Sure. Who can't these days? According to my spam-box I could name my price on an instant cash loan.

The key word here being "loan". Do they also advertise the interest rates on these things in big letters? Do they tell you about the penalties in as big type as the offered cash amount? Nope. As much as from time to time we feel a hard crunch, I am not desparate enough to contact these people. The delete key is my friend.

Along with other items of interest, yesterday was Palm Sunday. Lots of palms, lots of singing. It begins Holy Week, culminating in Easter. Where the Large Bunny comes to resurrect spring, Jesus, and high gas rates. Also, afterwards it will be okay to use a white purse and shoes again.

No comments: