ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I'm trying to fold a basket of laundry this afternoon and my inner tightwad is fighting my inner sensibility. The question is: do I keep some toddler outfits that are getting too small, since they are not that badly worn and Tiff can still fit into them? Or do I set them aside for the rummage sale [for the same reasons as previous]. Which way am I going to leap? She has other outfits, pretty and newer ones that are big enough to a) fit her now and b) fit her next week. It's not that she doesn't have decent clothes.

Inevitably this question will come up more and more often in the next years. I think that for today, for this load, I'm coming down on the side of the tightwad. No, the sensibility. No, the tightwad.

Or maybe I'll just challenge myself to a rousing game of rock, paper, scissors.

1 comment:

Sarah and Jack said...

Get rid of em! It makes life easier.