ss_blog_claim=184bd2836e28b33d25afef8250a42552

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I went to the thrift store in search of vintage corelle today. I found a piece that was really nice, the only drawback to it was that it was not my pattern. But for less than 50 cents I got a bread and butter plate, in another vintage pattern, and if I had to choose a vintage pattern to replace my current one this would be it. Ribbon Bouquet.

It took me about four times as long to identify the pattern as it did to find the piece.

I also found and bought 3 stoneware kitchen jars. Minimal crazing, two minor chips on one of them, and it's a real pretty delft-blue pattern on the front. Very pretty. Happily, all of it was on an even further discount than the already low prices. Four pieces, $3.50 total.

I can definately live with that.

No comments: